1. How do I join ACES?
A: You must be a member of the American Counseling Association (ACA) to join ACES. You may join online (www.counseling.org) or by calling ACA at 800-347-6647.
2. How do I access the Counselor Education and Supervision Journal?
A: You must first login to the ACA website (www.counseling.org) with your ACA membership ID and password. Follow the link below: http://www.counseling.org/publications/counseling-journals
3. When is the next ACES conference?
A: ACES conferences are held in odd numbered years. The next one will be October 4-8, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency, Chicago, IL. Learn More at ACES2017.net
4. How can I present at an ACES conference?
A: A Call for Proposals will be sent via CES-NET as well as posted on this website by fall, 2016. Proposals should be submitted by January 31, 2017.
5. May I purchase your mailing list for my research?
A: No, ACES members’ contact information is not available for purchase or rent. We do not have permission from members to release this information.
6. What do I need to know about publishing an article in Counselor Education and Supervision?
A: Guidelines for Authors are available on this site (click here).
7. What kinds of benefits and services do you offer for graduate students?
A: We have graduate student representatives on the Executive Council of ACES. Click Here to be taken to the graduate student page of this site.